Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 people
2 large bunches dandelion greens
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash greens, remove stems and chop into 3/4-inch pieces.
2. Place greens in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium.
4. Add garlic and nuts, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
6. Pour the hot vinaigrette over the greens and toss well.