Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Yields: 6 people
3 medium sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup fresh rosemary
1/2 tablespoon caraway seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Scrub sweet potatoes under running water and cut into big chunks.
3. Place sweet potatoes in a baking dish and coat with oil.
4. Add rosemary and caraway seeds.
5. Mix all ingredients together.
6. Cover and bake for 50 minutes.
• Rosemary and caraway seeds can be substituted with cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or 1 tablespoon of ground cumin and a couple dashes of cayenne pepper.