Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 people
2 cups spelt flour
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup grated or finely chopped veggies
1 cup soy or rice milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
3. Mix flour, parsley and salt in a bowl.
4. Make a well, add eggs and veggies.
5. Mix lightly, gradually adding milk.
6. Mixture should be lumpy. Do not over mix.
7. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
One thought on “Veggie Muffins”
You’re so interesting! I don’t believe I have read through something like this before.
So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this issue.
Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing
that’s needed on the web, someone with a little originality!