1/2 cup flaxseed meal
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/2 chopped almonds
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 cup raisins
3 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup Quick Oats
1 cup coconut
1 cup raw sunflower seeds
1 cup honey
1 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa Special Dark 100% Cocao
Mix flaxseed meal, wheat germ, almonds, chia seeds, raisins, Rice Krispies, oats, coconut, sunflower seeds in a large bowl . In a small saucepan on the stove, warm the honey & peanut butter till melted. Stir in the cocao till well mixed. Take off the stove and pour onto the dry ingredients. Mix all together well. Press down into a 9×13 inch pan and chill. Cut into bars and eat! This makes a delicious, healthy snack!
*I created this for a friend who is diabetic and needed a diabetic friendly recipe*
2 pomegranates (seeds only)
1 10 oz bag of high quality organic dark chocolate
1. Melt chocolate on stove.
2. Mix in pomegranate seeds until fully covered in chocolate.
3. Spoon out in droppings onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2 cups chocolate amazake
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon kuzu root mixed with1/4 cup water
1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
16 cherries, seeded and chopped
1. Heat the amazake to just under boiling.
2. Lower the heat, add vanilla, and stir in kuzu root. The amazake should thicken to the consistency of pudding.
3. Pour the amazake into 4 pudding cups or small bowls.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts and cherries on top of each cup.
5. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.