Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 people
1 large peeled and stoned avocado
2/3 cup plain goat-milk yogurt or soy yogurt
1 tomato, diced
Dash or two of cayenne pepper Sea salt
Fresh black pepper
1. Mash avocado with a fork until very smooth.
2. Add yogurt, tomato and cayenne. Blend until smooth. This may be done in a food processor, blender or with a fork.
3. Add sea salt and fresh black pepper.
4. Serve chilled with mixed raw vegetables.
• Best made 1 hour maximum before serving