Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 people
2 cups spelt flour
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup grated or finely chopped veggies
1 cup soy or rice milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
3. Mix flour, parsley and salt in a bowl.
4. Make a well, add eggs and veggies.
5. Mix lightly, gradually adding milk.
6. Mixture should be lumpy. Do not over mix.
7. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 of the way full.
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.