Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Yields: 4 people
1 cup millet
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
3 cups water
Pinch of sea salt
1. Wash and drain millet.
2. Dry-roast sunflower seeds in a skillet over medium heat until they smell nutty, approximately 4 minutes.
3. Bring water to boil and add millet and seeds.
4. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. When done, fluff and let sit for 10 minutes. Mix, serve and enjoy.
• If millet is too dry for you, add more water when cooking. Or add a tablespoon of olive oil when it is done.