Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 people
2 cups chocolate amazake
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon kuzu root mixed with1/4 cup water
1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
16 cherries, seeded and chopped
1. Heat the amazake to just under boiling.
2. Lower the heat, add vanilla, and stir in kuzu root. The amazake should thicken to the consistency of pudding.
3. Pour the amazake into 4 pudding cups or small bowls.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts and cherries on top of each cup.
5. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.