Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields: 3 people
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup dried shredded coconut
1/4 cup crystallized ginger
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Spread mixture in a thin layer on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 5 minutes and then stir with a spatula.
5. Bake another 5 minutes and then stir again.
6. Keep baking for about 15 minutes total until golden brown all over.
7. Eat immediately or cool for about 10 minutes prior to serving.
• Double this recipe and store it in an airtight container in the pantry. Enjoy it with milk or yogurt all week.